- The advertisement informs the consumer about qualities and price of goods and this makes purchasing easy for the consumers.
- As the prices are already advertised, the consumers cannot be over charged.
- By regular advertisement, the manufacturer can sell the goods directly to the consumers without depending on middlemen this eliminates the Middleman's charges and profit. It means higher profit to the manufacturer and lower prices to the consumers.
- It helps in improvement of the quality of the goods.
- The consumers are attracted by the quality of the products that are advertised. If the consumers are convinced that the quality is the same that is advertised, they continue buying.
- It helps the consumer to save time. As the consumer has already been the consumer is not required to spend time in getting the products.
- It raises the living standard of consumers.
- It provides knowledge about the new designs of the commodities to consumers and thus consumers consume those commodities and increase their living standard.
Samiyana - Contact For Chairs & Samiyana Pandhal Prop: S.Muthuraman *MJM Samiyana & Chair Land* 9-1, Madurai Main Road, 4th Street Sivagangai, Tamilnadu Cell: +91 90...